Team Coaching in NYC
Team Coaching for HIGH-PERFORMING TEAMS
High-performing teams are the key to any successful business. But a range of factors often block teams from using their full capabilities to collaborate and produce creative and innovative solutions.
Our New York based team coaching program begins by assessing a team's core strengths and weaknesses. From there, we work with the team to create a specific and measurable plan for improvement. Unlike a one-off strategic off-site or team building, team coaching is designed to open lines of communication, unearth unproductive patterns and to create sustainable change.
Through facilitated discussions, team members will get an objective perspective of their team’s dynamics, their role on the team and how to establish more generative relationships with co-workers.
BENEFITS OF TEAM COACHING
Any team can benefit from a focused and individualized plan for development, but some common objectives include:
- Kick off a new team or team refresh
- Increase collaboration, team cohesiveness and alignment
- Inspire, motivate and retain key team members
- Improve team productivity and effectiveness
- Give teams a shared sense of purpose and direction
- Build greater understanding of personality styles and competing objectives amongst team members
- Create a team culture even for teams in constant flux
- Optimize a team's full range of capabilities to develop unique solutions
- Improve effectiveness of team leaders
- Develop individual employees' teamwork skills
Working together with the team lead and individual team members, we engage the entire team in assessing the current team dynamic and setting shared goals for development.
Team coaching improves team engagement, efficacy, and overall employee satisfaction.
TEAM COACHING PHILOSOPHY AND METHODOLOGY
Starla Sireno is a skilled leadership coach and experienced facilitator. She has been coaching for the past 15 years and is firmly committed to upholding the integrity of the coaching profession. In addition to holding a Professional Coach Certification (PCC) from the International Coach Federation and sitting on the Leadership Team for the highly regarded Hudson Institute of Coaching, Starla has been certified as a Foundational Practitioner in administering and assessing the Harvard-developed Team Diagnostic Survey (TDS), peer-reviewed and validated by data collected on more than 1,000 teams across the globe to predict up to 80% of a team's effectiveness.
We can help you create a high-performing team, one that is greater than the sum of its parts.
WHAT IS A TYPICAL TEAM COACHING ENGAGEMENT?
The following outline is for informational purposes only. The structure of the engagement may be modified to fit the needs of the team.
Kick-Off & Assessment (Month 1)
Team Diagnostic Survey (TDS) administered to each team member
Individual stakeholder interviews with team members
One-on-one meeting with team leader to discuss TDS results
Initial Team Session (Month 2)
Full day session to debrief assessment as a team
Establish areas of focus and outcomes
Create development plan
Ongoing Team Coaching (Month 3-9)
- Two to six team coaching sessions depending on objectives
Integration and Forward Action (Month 6)
- Re-take TDS to measure results and provide insights for next phase of team development
- Closing alignment meeting to review new TDS scores and create future action plan
*Team coaching engagement includes executive coaching for team lead (typically twice monthly) and optional individual coaching for team members.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR team coaching program IN NYC
Starla Sireno Professional Development
480 6th Avenue, #311
New York, NY 10011