Management Skills Training
High-performing sole contributors do not automatically translate into good managers. Individuals are often promoted based on their technical skills and their ability to execute. Without training, the transition to manager can be difficult.
Through the use of real-world situations, interactive exercises and role plays, participants will learn how to manage people, projects and resources more effectively.
Objectives & Key Learning of our Management Skills Training Program:
- Develop critical coaching skills for motivation and accountability
- Framework for feedback and difficult conversations
- Increased awareness of how others want to be managed
- New managers
- Experienced managers
What to Expect
- Reflections about current situation
Sample Program Agenda*:
- From individual contributor to manager
- Effective delegation
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Coaching for accountability
- Constructive conflict
- Tools for motivating
- Building trust
- Managing up
- Communicating across personality styles
- Elements of powerful communication
- Half-day and Full-day*
*All outlines can be fully customized to address participants’ skill level and specific objectives.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR MANAGEMENT SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMS.
Starla Sireno Professional Development
480 6th Avenue, #311
New York, NY 10011